When buying a vehicle that has been owned beforehand, you want to answer a few key questions to eliminate as many unknowns as possible. You want to gather enough knowledge to tell a story about the history of the vehicle you’re considering.
Instamotor pre-screens every vehicle and you can have peace of mind that you won’t be purchasing a vehicle that has any of the following red flags: odometer rollback, structural damage, a branded title, airbags that have been deployed, a lemon, total loss or vehicles that have been used for commercial purposes such as a taxi. We do all the legwork of screening out these types of vehicles. However, as a smart consumer you’ll want to ask some key questions:
– Has the vehicle been involved in an accident?
– Has the vehicle ever been repainted?
– Did anyone ever smoke in this vehicle?
– Do you have a clean title in-hand?
– Do do you have a smog check (for vehicles more than 4 years old in CA)
– Does the car have a spare tire?
– How many keys/remotes do you have?
– Do you have service/maintenance records?
– Can I test-drive the vehicle?
– Can I have my mechanic do an inspection?
These questions along with these tips for test driving will help you make an informed decision on your potential next vehicle.
Looking for your next great car? Get the app today and browse our listings today!
Not your typical used car salesman. Our team is here to provide honest and transparent advice about car buying and selling.